Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Horror... A week of Halloween - Day 6

Remember the costumes we had when we were kids? I usually dressed up like a witch or a “rock star” with things around the house. I've always loved costumes, but have never really dressed up much myself except a few random things around the shop that didn't sell.

In the third grade, I convinced my mom to buy me one of those “costume in a box” things. She tried to convince me they were awful but I had my heart set and couldn't be dissuaded. It was hot that year and I didn't wear clothes under my thin plastic skeleton costume. Sure enough halfway through the night the flimsy stuff ripped all the way down the back.  I was with a friend and her aunt instead of my mom and they wouldn't take me home! I had to walk around all night with my backside hanging out. Talk about Halloween horror!

And here's a cute picture from Halloween 2003 of my nephew Taylor, just because it's adorable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment