Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Cheese

Thanksgiving is one of those times my entire family gets together.  So many people you can barely find a place to sit down.  But this year a lot of people were sick and only about half the people were there.  It just didn't feel the same.

As I was taking pictures of everyone and it was Topher's turn, I tried to get him to stand in one spot by himself long enough to get a good shot of him in his little sports coat.  But he was having none of it and screamed and ran away and fought Rob when he tried to put him back, both of us telling him we just wanted to take a picture.  He runs off through my mom's house.  About a minute later, he comes back with a little folding chair (pink, leftover from the when the girls were smaller) and sits it down where I had tried to get him to stand for the picture.  He unfolds it, sits down and gets himself settled, then gives me this amazing smile and says "Cheese!"

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving full of family, friends, and good food.  I know what I'm thankful for this and every year and continue to feel truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment