Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Typhoid Sitters

I'm learning my nursing skills by my surroundings.

We've all been sick around here.  It's been 6 weeks now and stomach bugs and strep have made the rounds through our house, more than once.  Everyone's on the mend, including me, but Chloe's still very sick with scarlet fever.  As Chloe first started to feel bad and get a fever, Riley began to describe the symptoms for me.  "She was 99, then she was 99.8 and then she was 99 again.  It was the cold cloth." :pause: "Hey, I'm kinda like a nurse already.  I'm learning my nursing skills by my surroundings."


We're keeping comfy camped out in bed with cartoons and movies and games.  Thanks to everyone who's been helping out and for all the get well wishes!

Thanks for the title Lisa.  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment