Friday, September 28, 2012

Playing catch-up

It's been a really long time since the last post. 18 months! There have been a lot of times when I've said to myself that something was really funny and should be shared. I hope I can remember some of those things to share with you. In the meantime, here's some of what happened in the last year and a half...

Rob and I got married.

We became grandparents.  Meet McKinley Grace.  She was born in May.

 We moved.  Twice!

Everyone's in school.  Rob is going full-time, I'm going back for my Master's, and Anna and Topher both started school this year.  We also have lots of extra-curricular activities, with a total of 9(!) dance classes, dance team, and archery.  We don't spend nearly enough time at home.   Another big change for us is Chloe having to go gluten free, which is a struggle for an 8 year old.  

Stay tuned while we get caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment