Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Riley and I have watched Pushing Daisies over the course of the Christmas holidays on Netflix.  It's quite an enjoyable show and I wish it had lasted longer than the two short seasons it was on.  There's this one episode where a man turns up dead in a big vat of taffy.  Right when the body was found, we had to stop watching for some reason I can't remember.  The next day she says "Mom, we have to finish watching that episode of Pushing Daisies.  The suspense is killing me!"  "Riley, it was the health inspector.  He did it."  "No, mom.  The guy in the taffy.  I have to find out if he was pushed or if he was pulled."  Oh, but she's so punny.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and happy and safe New Years.  There's been so many good lines that I've forgotten over the last month of neglecting the blog.  That's the point of the blog, to not forget them.  But I'm sure I don't need to tell you how busy it is during the holidays, especially with all the kids out of school.  New Year's Resolution?  Keeping up with what I've set out to do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment